Book Direct

Book direct and save! When you book our Airbnb lodging directly with us, you won’t have to pay booking fees! Rates from $109 – $175 a day.

Get an Instant Quote by Entering your Arrival and Departure Dates Below.

Our website is SSL Secure . Your payment will be processed through Stripe, which employs several security measures to ensure the safety of customer data, including encryption and secure data storage. They are also Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) compliant, which means they adhere to a set of strict security standards established by major credit card companies.

Rental Policies

Booking Policy
  • Rates are displayed in US Dollars. Full payment is due upon booking for reservations less than a year out.
  • For bookings made more than a year in advance, a deposit of 35% is required at the time of booking, and the remaining 65% of the balance is due 60 days before your scheduled arrival.
  • In case there is a Hawaii TAT or GET tax increase after you have made the booking, any necessary adjustments will be made to reflect the new tax amount. Please note that you will be responsible for paying any applicable Hawaii General Excise Tax (“GET”) and/or Transit Accommodations Tax (“TAT”). The tax rates are set by the State of Hawaii and are subject to change without prior notice.
  • A $300 “Hold” will be placed on your credit card 2 days prior to your arrival and released within 7 days of your departure, pending no damages.
  • Guests must sign a rental agreement upon booking.
  • Government ID matching the name on the credit card used required.
  • Guests are expected to read and follow Wavecrest Resort house rules (a copy is provided in the condo binder). Fines issued by Wavecrest Resort for rule violations or damages incurred during your stay will be deducted from your  security deposit.
Cancellation Policy
  • Cancellations:
    • 14+days= Full refund*
    • 7-13 days= 50% refund*
    • 0-6 days = No refund*
    • (*All refunds are less credit card processing fees of 2.9% US, 3.9% outside of US)
  • If you cancel your reservation, and we’re able to rebook your reserved dates to another guest at the same daily rate, regardless of when the cancellation occurs, we’ll refund the amount for those rebooked dates to you. However, if we have to offer discounted rates to get a last-minute booking, the refund amount will reflect the discounted rate.
  • At the time of booking, we offer travel insurance, which we strongly advise you to consider. Please note that we can’t guarantee a refund for cancellations, and any refund will be subject to our cancellation policy and our ability to rebook the dates.

Read Reviews from our past Airbnb, VRBO and Houfy Guests:

LocationWavecrest Resort

Contact Us to Book Direct

7146 Kamehameha V Hwy C307, Kaunakakai, Hawaii 96748
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday24 hours